Friday, October 6, 2023

praying

 Friday, October 6, 2023 (5:52 a.m.)

Holy God,


Thank You for the opportunity of praying. Coming before You. Just as we are. On behalf of others. And ourselves.


What a truly good God You are. Great. Glorious. Gracious. Kind. Loving. Forgiving.


Thank You for Your Word of Truth and promises. How completely blessed we are to have ready access to You. And It.


Lead and guide me in my reading and praying. Direct my seeking and my finding. I’m Yours, Lord. I want that to be obvious to You. Others. And myself.

(7:04 a.m.)


Singing [♪Holy Spirit You Are Welcome Here♪ and ♪Glory of Love♪]. Smiling. Standing firmly and staying my mind on Your Word [Colossians 3:1-14].


(7:40 a.m.)

Mm, yes Lord. The glory of YOUR love!


You have changed my heart. My soul. My mind and strength. Your Truth. Your will. Your way. Continue Your work in me I pray.


Asking, seeking, knocking (Matthew 7:7) for the healing of others. Physical. Emotional. Spiritual. And mental healings are being asked Dear Lord. You know the details. And Your plans.


Plans for good and not for evil. Plans for a future and a hope (Jeremiah 29:11). This is not at all the direction I was headed. Thank You for Your intervention on our behavior, behave, behalf!


“’In those days when you pray, I will listen. If you look for Me wholeheartedly, you will find Me. I will be found by you,’ says the LORD. ‘I will end your captivity and restore your fortunes. I will gather you out of the nations where I sent you and will bring you home again to your own land’” (vs. 12-14). Your Truth. And promises.


Going back to Colossians. Illustrated Bible Handbook. Chapter 3. Christ, The Pattern for a Fulfilling Life One Focus Only; 3:1-4The Glory of Love; 3:5-14. More Truth. More promises.


Do all You must that we will learn to live [and LOVE!] as You would have us. We do love You Lord. We absolutely need, trust and want You.


Use us as only You know is best. ‘Clothing ourselves with tenderhearted mercy, kindness, humility, gentleness, and patience. Making allowances for each other’s faults, and forgiving anyone who offends us. Remembering that the Lord forgave us, so we must forgive each other. Above all, clothing ourselves with love, which binds us all together in perfect harmony’ (Colossians 3:12-14).


The Message describes the love mentioned here as our “basic, all-purpose garment. Never be without it.” Make it so, Dear Lord. I am praying You make it so. Thank You. Praise You. Amen.

(456 words ~ 8:35 a.m.)


No comments:

Post a Comment