Monday, October 30, 2023

art

 Monday, October 30, 2023 (6:08 a.m.)

Holy God,


Good morning. And thank You.


Thank You for the fine art of communication. And the opportunity of learning.


Mm, yes Father. I’m asking (Matthew 7:7) You to teach me more.


Collaboration. Problem-solving. Communication. Unity. Listening. Searching. Expressing. Hope. Attention. Devotion. Curiosity. Humility. Gratitude. Kindness.


(7:24 a.m.)

Beauty. Awe. Wonder.


Father, I want to represent You well. Appreciating all You provide us. Teach me Lord. Yes. Teach me.


Again songs are singing to me. ♪You Can’t Fall Up♪ followed immediately by ♪Always stay Humble and Kind


Keep working in me dear Lord. Transforming me into that masterpiece (Ephesians 2:10a) You created me to be. Your poetry (The Passion Translation). Your making. Workmanship. Handiwork. Creation. Accomplishment. Work of art.


Yes! I am Your work of art. Teach me to use ♪all Thy hand has provided♪ “to accomplish the good works You arranged long ago” (v. 10b).


Yes! Good morning. And thank You. Amen.

(170 words ~ 7:54 a.m.)


No comments:

Post a Comment