Thursday, October 5, 2023

remembrances

 Thursday, October 5, 2023 (4:37 a.m.)

Good morning Blessed God,


What dreams I had. Detailed. So many people and remembrances from the past. Hmm, remembrances.

(5:45 a.m.)


Thank You for the privilege of coming before You exactly as we are. Looking to You to lead and guide us. We get to turn to You. Seeking. Finding. Thank You Father. Yes. Praise You Lord.

(6:49 a.m.)


Focusing on You and Your Word, rather than the details of my dreams is such a better use of our time together. Thank You for reminding me of the importance of putting my remembrances on You!


The smile on my face [as well as deeply within] comes so much more readily and naturally than ever before. Yet another remembrance of the strength of Your mighty power (Ephesians 6:10) ever at work in me. Thank You Father.


Thank You for every single reminder we have of You working in, with, by, through and for us. You are so very good. Great. Glorious. And gracious (Psalm 145:5-9). Father God, I am so incredibly grateful for You!


Your Word IS a lamp to my feet and a light to my path (Psalm 119:105 Tree of Life Version). And from here I’m directed to John 8:12 and 12:35. Thank You. Thank You. Thank You!


Being so close there in John, I turn to chapter 15. Jesus, the True Vine. Reading these words of Truth and promises I continue on. The World’s Hatred (vs.18-16:4). The Work of the Holy Spirit (16:5-15).


I want to live in and work through the absolute Spirit of Your Truth (16:13). Loving as You would have me love (John 15:12; 17). Remaining in Your love (v. 9). Filled with Your joy. Yes, joy that will overflow! (11).


Searching for remembrances of Your leading and guiding, I come to Psalm 32:8-9. Asking (Matthew 7:7) that You empower me in following You as You direct.


“The LORD says, ‘I will guide you along the best pathway for your life. I will advise you and watch over you. Do not be like a senseless horse or mule that needs a bit and bridle to keep it under control.’”


The Life Recovery Bible comment for verses 5-9 stresses our need to confess our sins to You while admitting them to people we have harmed. In so doing, we set good examples and free our hearts from guilt. Reestablishing healthy relationships as You would have them.


Do all You must that I will follow David’s words in Psalm 32:11. “So rejoice in the LORD and be glad, all you who obey Him! Shout for joy, all whose hearts are pure!”


I want very much for my heart to be pure Dear Lord. Use me as You know is best. I love, need, trust and want You. Thank You. Praise You. Amen.


(495 words ~ 7:57 a.m.)


No comments:

Post a Comment