Thursday, October 12, 2023

One Thing

 Thursday, October 12, 2023 (5:18 a.m.)

Blessed God,


We love You. You are good. Great. Glorious. Gracious. Thank You that no matter what is going on in the world or our own private lives, You never change.


Thank You for the song that started singing. ♪Your love never fails, and never gives up It never runs out on me♪ Mm, yes. A very easy find for ♪One Thing Remains


Thank You Father. Thank You for the way You change our focus. 


While the news of the world often goes from bad to worse, the One Thing that never changes is Your love (1 John 4:16). The love You placed in each of us through Your Holy Spirit (Romans 5:5).


Father, I want to continue learning to use that love well. Do all You must to this end.


Quoting the lyrics here as Your Truth, I rejoice Father. Knowing, trusting, believing that Your love DOES remain! Thank You that it does.


Your love IS higher than any mountain we face. It’s stronger than the power of the grave. And constant through every trial and change.


Thank You Father that we have You on Whom to build and trust and place our hope. ♪And I never, ever, have to be afraid 

(12:05 p.m.)


What a perfect place to have been paused by a loving phone call. Father, thank You for the ways You work in, with, by, through and for us.


Use me this day [the one YOU made (Psalm 118:24a)] that I will continue rejoicing and being glad in it (24b). Singing of Your unfailing love as I go.


One Thing Remains! ♪…Your love never fails, never gives up Never runs out on me On and on and on and on it goes It overwhelms and satisfies my soul And I never, ever, have to be afraid One thing remains♪


Thank You Father that You and Your love are our One Thing. Thank You. Praise You. Amen.

(333 words ~ 12:22 p.m.)


No comments:

Post a Comment