Tuesday, October 10, 2023

so few words

 Tuesday, October 10, 2023 (6:01 a.m.)

Lake Arrowhead, CA

♪Amen, Amen, Amen, Amen, Amen…♪


I thought it was going to be the easiest find ever. So few words.


Mm. The smiles just keep coming! Thank You Father.


I don’t need a lot of words for You to speak to me. Especially right here and now.


Searching about coming to You with an open heart, what a treasure I find. Thank You God!


A photo showing a jagged heart shaped cutout. Beyond the opening is a breath taking view of cloud covered mountains. A person stands near the edge. Walking stick in hand. Pack on back. Seemingly taking in the beauty of the rising sun.


Wait! What I originally thought to be notches on a dark paper. Are these uneven rocks? Is this a cave opening?


Blessed God, thank You for the privilege of sitting. Observing. Contemplating. Exploring. Getting to know You even better.


Bible verses with the emphasis on opening our hearts to Your love. Waves of peace. And joy. Contentment. Along with the desire just to be still.


Yes! “Be still, be calm, see and understand I am the True God. I am honored among all the nations. I am honored over all the earth” (Psalm 46:10 The Voice).


Thank You Father that we have You to turn toward. Worshiping. Adoring. Opening our hearts. To Your love. And all You want to provide. Thank You Dad.


Elizabeth Peale Allen describes, “By deepening your relationship with God, you enhance your relationships with others.” I absolutely find this to be the case! Praise You, Lord


Directed to Ephesians 4:32. I begin at verse 31. “Get rid of all bitterness, rage, anger, harsh words, and slander, as well as all types of malicious behavior. Instead, be kind to each other, tenderhearted, forgiving one another, just as God through Christ has forgiven you.”


All this contentment because I couldn’t find the song I was originally searching. How easily my focus changes. Readily shifting gears to further acceptance. Thank You God.


One song [♪Amen…♪] giving way to another [♪Let My Words Be Few♪] and its associated Bible verse. Ecclesiastes 5:1-2.


“As you enter the house of God, keep your ears open and your mouth shut! Don’t be a fool who doesn’t realize that mindless offerings to God are evil. And don’t make rash promises to God, for He is in heaven, and you are here on earth. So let your words be few.”


Yes! Lord. Let my words be few.

(11:04 a.m.)


And they have been. But not my joy! Thank You Father.


Use us this day. The one YOU have made (Psalm 118:24a). Exactly as You know is best. Keep us delighting in You. Rejoicing and being glad (v. 24b).


Thank You. Praise You. We love, need, trust and want You. Amen!


(484 words ~ 11:08 a.m.)


No comments:

Post a Comment