Friday, October 27, 2023

"a singing people"

 Friday, October 27, 2023 (6:23 a.m.)

Blessed, Holy God,


Thank You. Thank You. Thank You.


You provide us so many reasons to thank and praise You. Music being just one of them.


Yes, Lord. Waking with one song in my mind and heart quickly led to others. Thank You Father.


Much like one thought leads me to another, this morning I’m also looking at various secular songs that bring me back to expressing the joy found in loving and being loved by You. Thank You for singing to me Lord. Making us a singing people.


♪Can’t Stop the Feeling♪

♪Happy♪

♪Celebrate♪

♪Love and Happiness♪


Living by the Spirit’s Power Ephesians 5:15-20

(7:07 a.m.)

Here I am. Amazed by You once again. Thank You God.


Just because I woke up singing about having ♪that sunshine in my pocket♪ I was able to follow another rabbit trail. All the way back to Your Word. Collecting nuggets of Your Truth as I go.


Thank You. Thank You God!


Tears appear deep in my soul as I remember preschoolers singing loudly [and with great conviction!] about the importance of ♪just dance, dance… dancin’♪ At their incredibly young age they already seemed to know what I’m just beginning to learn. Singing and dancing is biblical!


You provide these songs in our hearts because You created us to be a singing people. “He has given me a new song to sing, a hymn of praise to our God” (Psalm 40:3a). Thank You Father. Praise You Lord.


“Sing to Him; yes, sing His praises. Tell everyone about His wonderful deeds” (Psalm 105:2). Keep singing to my soul Dear Lord that I will continue singing to You.


Mm, yes. Use me as You know is best. I love You. I need, trust and want You. Thank You. Praise You. Amen.

(305 words ~ 7:48 a.m.)


No comments:

Post a Comment