Friday, June 18, 2021

two days in a row

 Friday, June 18, 2021 (7:31 a.m.)

Holy God,


THANK YOU!


For the second day in a row the sunrise and surrounding sky were gorgeous. Absolutely, incredibly beautiful. Glorious. Yes Lord. Truly glorious!


Guide me in Your Word this morning, I ask You. I want to learn what You would have me know.

(8:27 a.m.)


The Life Recovery Bible. Book of Hebrews. THE BIG PICTURE A. THE SUPERIORITY OF JESUS AS OUR POWER FOR RECOVERY (1:1-10:18) B. THE FREEING POWER OF FAITH AND HUMILITY (10:19-13:25).


And the overall PUROSE of this profound book? “To demonstrate the wisdom of following Christ and the foolishness of looking elsewhere for salvation.” Mm.


Singling out the KEY VERSE: “The Son reflects God’s own glory, and everything about Him represents God exactly” (1:3).


Blessed God, how truly I thank You for showing us glimpses of Your glory! Just like this morning’s repeat of yesterday’s glorious sunrise.


I love You. I thank You. And I ask You. Use me this day exactly as You alone know is best. Thank You. Praise You. Amen.

(187 words ~ 9:52 a.m.)


No comments:

Post a Comment