Monday, June 28, 2021

Just Love

 Monday, June 28, 2021 (7:49 a.m.)

Blessed, Holy God,


THANK YOU!!!


I hadn’t thought I could muster gratitude. There is so much fear. Unknowns. Maybes. And then? Your Truth sang to me.


♪Mercy Triumphs Over Judgment♪ James 2:13. Illustrated Bible Handbook, “Just Love; 2:8-13.”


The smile on my face and the peace within are real. Not manufactured. Nor pretend. You settled me with Your song.


♪Oh Love, Great Love Fear cannot be found in You There will never be a day You’re uncertain of the ones You choose You delight in showing mercy Mercy triumphs over judgment I will wake and spend my days Loving the One who has raised me up From death to life, from wrong to right You’re making all things beautiful♪


These words taken from Your Book of Truth. Holy God, I am truly grateful. I cannot find the peace You offer anywhere but in You. Thank You. Praise You.


Father, I come before You empty of hope of my own. I turn to You asking, seeking, knocking (Matthew 7:7) to be fully imbued by all that You want to provide.


There is a results appointment today. To go over the findings of tests that have been performed. Lord God, I ask Your wisdom, Your guidance, Your benevolence in all of it.


There’s pain. Unbridled emotions. Fear. I’m asking You to use it ALL for Your good. Physical, emotional, spiritual and mental healing of so many. Of those who know and trust You. And especially of those who currently don’t.


You know exactly what You are doing. Just as I was reminded earlier. ♪Mercy Triumphs over judgment♪ And FAITH [Forsaking All I Trust Him] wins out over fear. Every single time.


I confess to You Blessed Lord, so many times it’s much easier for me to be hopeful than others. Today I offer You my empty self. Not negatively. In fact a bit more positively because of Your presence.


Take my thoughts. Hopes. Prayers. Ambitions. And filter them perfectly through all You know is best for us. Lead me. Guide me. Use me. Strengthened by Your mighty power (Ephesians 6:10). Fitted perfectly in Your armor, that I will be able to stand firm against the strategies and tricks of the devil (v.11).


I love You. I need You. I trust You. I want You. And I thank You Father. Sincerely. Deeply. Eternally. Thank You. Praise You. Amen.

(406 words ~ 9:35 a.m.)


No comments:

Post a Comment