Friday, June 18, 2021

supremely blessed

Thursday, June 10, 2021 (7:20 a.m.)

Tahoe Vista, CA

Holy God,


I love You. I thank You. And I think myself a brat.


You have blessed us supremely. With safe travels. Wellness. Yet I complain about the weather. And spotty internet connectivity. Am I kidding me? How dare I!


Father, thank You that I can come to You even when my thoughts are so incredibly self serving.

(8:44 a.m.)


Searching Your Word to reverse my mindset I land at Romans 12:12. Reading it in so many different versions, I’m asking You to enable me in applying it to my day and attitude.


Worldwide English (New Testament) “Be very happy because you have a hope. Be strong when you have trouble. Keep on talking with God.”


I struggle within myself by having the nerve of comparing disappointment to trouble. Inconvenience is not turmoil. But if I am not careful, even vigilant, satan could easily take over my thinking.


Thank You Lord, that I get to bring ALL my thoughts, hopes, dreams to You. I confess to having wanted warmer weather, ideal location, perfect communication conditions. Thank You for providing what YOU want us to have!


The Voice. Verses 11-13. “Do not slack in your faithfulness and hard work. Let your spirit be on fire, bubbling up and boiling over, as you serve the Lord. Do not forget to rejoice, for hope is always just around the corner. Hold up through the hard times that are coming, and devote yourself to prayer. Share what you have with the saints, so they lack nothing; take every opportunity to open your life and home to others.”


Lord God, You have a LOT of work to do in me to this end. Do all You must in making me into the woman You would have me be. Grateful. Loving. Kind,


The Passion Translation. “Be enthusiastic to serve the Lord, keeping your passion toward Him boiling hot! Radiate with the glow of the Holy Spirit and let Him fill you with excitement as you serve Him. Let this hope burst forth within you, releasing a continual joy. Don’t give up in a time of trouble, but commune with God at all times. Take a constant interest in the needs of God’s beloved people and respond by helping them. And eagerly welcome people as guests into your home.”


Do in, with, by, through and for me all that You know is necessary that I will readily and willingly share the supreme blessings You have provided us. ♪Great Is Thy Faithfulness, O God my Father. There is no shadow of turning with Thee… All I have needed Thy hand hath provided. Great is Thy faithfulness, Lord, unto me!♪


Thank You. Praise You. Use me. Amen.

(466 words ~ 9:14 a.m.)


No comments:

Post a Comment