Thursday, June 17, 2021

lazy approach

 Sunday, June 6, 2021 (8:33 a.m.)

Tahoe Vista, CA

Blessed, Holy God,


What a lazy approach to a brand new day. Thank You. Yes.


Thank You for the opportunities and blessings You provide us. Travel. Change. Unexpectedness. Adjustments. Yes Father. This trip is different than we imagined. 


Reservations made more than a year ago could not be honored. Reevaluating our priorities was necessary to open ourselves to whatever joy we might find. And here we are with an absolutely lazy approach to the day.


I wonder how many ways there are to say, “Thank You God!”

(9:50 a.m.)

Truly! Thank You, God!


Thank You for taking me straight to Paul’s Prayer for Spiritual Empowering (Ephesians 3:14-21). I read. And think. Feel. And thank. 


“When I think of the wisdom and scope of God’s plan, I fall to my knees and pray to the Father, the Creator of everything in heaven and on earth. I pray that from His glorious, unlimited resources He will give [us] mighty strength through His Holy Spirit. And I pray that Christ will be at home in [y]our hearts as [I] trust in Him. May [my] roots go down deep into the soil of God’s marvelous love. And may [I/we] have the power to understand, as all God’s people should, how deep His love really is.”


Father, I read these words written so very long ago and truly ask that they apply to me.


“May [I] experience the love of Christ, though it is so great [I] will never fully understand it. Then [I] will be filled with the fullness of life and power that comes from God.” You are so incredibly good to us. And I long to fully live this day glorifying and enjoying You!


“Now glory be to God! By His mighty power at work within us, He is able to accomplish infinitely more than we would ever dare to hope or ask. May He be given glory in the church and in Christ Jesus forever and ever through endless ages. Amen.”


Yes. Amen! I love You. I need You. I thank You. I ask You to use me as You know is best. Amen!

(375 ~ 11:29 a.m.)


No comments:

Post a Comment