Tuesday, June 22, 2021

HOPE

 Tuesday, June 22, 2021 (6:07 a.m.)

Good morning Lord,


I have questions. And doubts. And thoughts. And fears. And hope. Let’s go with hope, shall we? Yes.


HOPE. My brother has it tattooed to his wrist so he “wakes up with it everyday.” Thank You Father.


Yes. Thank You for the ways You remind us to keep our eyes, ears, hearts and thoughts directed at You. And the hope You provide to our lives.


Thank You for the opportunity of reading and singing Your Truth. And promises. Father, I love You.


There. Finally said. Yes. I love You!


My heart is heavy with concerns for others, Lord. There is so much need. And many unknowns. Yet Your Truth never wavers. You are always great. Glorious. Good. Gracious.


You call us to come to You. And when we do? HOPE! Praise You, Lord.


Psalm 32:8-9. The Passion Translation “I hear the Lord saying, ‘I will stay close to you, instructing and guiding you along the pathway of your life. I will advise you along the way and lead you forth with my eyes as your guide. So don’t make it difficult; don’t be stubborn when I take you where you’ve not been before. Don’t make me tug you and pull you along. Just come with me!’”


Oh the joy that comes to us when we humbly come to You. Father, I ask You to use me this day. Exactly as You know is best. I long to share the hope and joy that comes in believing, trusting and following You.


Bless us and keep us Dear Lord that we will glorify and enjoy You as You have designed. I love You. We need You. Do all You must. Amen.

(290 ~ 7:32 a.m.)


No comments:

Post a Comment