Sunday, June 27, 2021

sweet section of Scripture

 Sunday, June 27,2021 (6:25 a.m.)


♪Into My Heart, into my heart, Come into my heart, Lord Jesus; Come in today, come in to stay, Come into my heart , Lord Jesus♪


Thank You Lord. Praise You Father.

(7:15 a.m.)


There’s a phrase I use quite a bit. So often without warning. Making mention of my head exploding. That’s exactly what I’m experiencing right at this moment.


Ephesians 3. Your “secret plan” revealed. As made known to the apostle Paul. Father, there is SO much hope involved in this sweet section of Scripture. Thank You. Praise You. I don’t even have words. Hence my exploding head comment.


It all started with the singing of this simple song. ♪Into My Heart…♪ From there? The associated Bible verses. Ephesians 3:16-17. Oh, but those are not enough.


Reading before and after these two verses I keep going deeper. Illustrated Bible Handbook. Chapter 3. A Loving People The Church As Mystery; 3:1-13. The Church As Family; 3:14-19. God’s Work Within; 3:20,21. The Family of God


It’s SO much Lord! Your love. Your power. Your plan. “Christ’s incomprehensible love… the greatest of all stimulants to growth, is communicated as Jesus loves us through one another.”


Oh most dear and holy God. Truly. Come into our hearts. Our Lives. That we would genuinely come to love You and others as ourselves (Mark 12:30-31).


I love You. I need You. I want You. And I ask You. Do all You must in, with, by, through and for us. Thank You. Praise You. Use me. Amen.


(266 words ~ 7:48 a.m.)


No comments:

Post a Comment