Friday, June 18, 2021

Teach me.

 Monday, June 14, 2021 (6:48 a.m.)

June Lake, CA

Most Dear and Blessed Holy God,


I am asking. Straight out. Teach me the things You would have me learn this day. Oh yes Lord. Teach me.


There is so very much to see. Hear. Be. Do. I ask that it all be filtered through You. To Your perfect specifications.


Father God, I’m reading Old Testament covenants right now and am confessing my desire to live and love as You would have me. Forgiving freely any trespasses made by or to me.


Reading in and of Nehemiah regarding “the people of Israel after their return from exile in Babylon” I again ask You to teach me all that You would have me take into my heart. Into this day.


Rebuilding appears to be the focus. Walls. Lives. Cultural relationships. And the proper worship of You. The more the world changes Lord, the more our basic needs stay the same.


Examining RECOVERY THEMES in The Life Recovery Bible much attention is paid to the importance of boundaries. Confrontation. The Danger of Discouragement is discussed. As is The Power of Confession and Worship.


Lord, we are in such dire need of learning to do things Your Way. We’ve had excellent examples through the millennia. Yet our mistakes still abound.


Thank You that Your Word of Truth and promises never wavers. It doesn’t change with the times. ♪It stays the same through the ages Your love never changes…♪


I look to You Blessed Father. Asking. Seeking. Knocking (Matthew 7:7). I want You to teach me to “serve and glorify” You (Illustrated Bible Handbook 1 Corinthians 6:19) by ‘choosing righteousness, not sin’ (Romans 6:18).


Every single thing we need to live as You would have us is right here in Your Word. Teach me Father to live each moment as You would have me.


I love You. I need You. I want You. And I ask You to make it all so Dearest Dad. Break sin’s power over me that I will truly, freely obey You. And live as You so perfectly designed.


Thank You. Praise You. Use me as only You know is best. Amen.


(371 words ~ 8:36 a.m.)


No comments:

Post a Comment