Friday, June 18, 2021

practicing grace and gratitude

 Sunday, June 13, 2021 (12:07 p.m.)

Passing Topaz Lake, NV

Lord God, 


I love You. I am grateful. You have provided us FUN. Laughter. Love. Kindness. Sharing. Forgive me the grumbles I gave You earlier in the week. Weather related disgruntlements.


Thank You that Your love for us is not affected by our attitudes. Thank You for continuing to teach us through every circumstance. Thank You that we get to choose our attitudes. And when we don’t like ourselves because of our choices we are able to ask You to change us.


Being honest, open and willing with You allows us to experience first hand Your mercy and Your grace. Whine? Or worship? You will empower and enable us every single time we ask You. Thank You Lord.


Today I tell You I want Your help in practicing grace and gratitude. You are great. Glorious. Good. And gracious. I want that to be more than enough for me.


Thank You. Praise You. Bless You. Keep You. Amen.

Nearing Bridgeport, CA

(169 words ~ 12:42 p.m.)


No comments:

Post a Comment