Sunday, June 16, 2019

true gratitude

Saturday, June 15, 2019 (6:16 a.m.)
Blessed Holy God,

Thank You. You provide. You protect. And we are grateful.
(7:10 a.m.)
Truly grateful, Lord. And I don’t know how to continue.

My thoughts keep circling. Without landing on any one point in particular.

And here it is. Psalm 50:14.

Thank You Father. I ask. You deliver.

Illustrated Bible Handbook describes this chapter. “All gather to hear God speak (1-6). He encourages His people to honor Him, which is more important to Him than sacrifice (7-15), and He warns the wicked (16-23).

Verses 14-15 further detail, “What I want from you is your true thanks; I want your promises fulfilled. I want you to trust Me in your times of trouble, so I can rescue you and you can give me glory” (The Living Bible).

Blessed God, this is us. Trusting You in our times of trouble and being truly thankful.

Continue Your work in changing us into the people You would have us be. Trusting in You. Depending on You. Fulfilling the promises we make to You.

Yes Father, we long to honor You. Keep teaching us that we learn obedience to Your leading.

We love You Father. And we long to serve You. As You wish. Thank You for Who and All You are. We love You. With true gratitude. Amen.

(227 words ~ 7:39 a.m.)

No comments:

Post a Comment