Thursday, June 20, 2019

goodness and grace


Thursday, June 20, 2019 (6:09 a.m.)
Holy God,

Good morning. Thank You for sleep. Thank You for love. Thank You for Your goodness and grace.

Mm, yes Father. Thank You that I get to sit here. Contemplating Your goodness and Your grace.

Even as I do this, thinking I might go in one direction (Psalm 145) I am pulled instead to another (Jeremiah 29:12-14a). Lead me Father. I choose to follow You.

“… ‘In those days when you pray, I will listen. If you look for me in earnest, you will find me when you seek me. I will be found by you,’ says the LORD.”

And right there, a love song from the past. One that I have always linked to both You and the very good husband You provided me.

An easy find. Actual “music to my ears”. Thank You Father. ♪I Will Be Here♪ by Stephen Chapman.

So many memories come to mind as I consider all You have done for us through the years. Blessed God, You are so very good. And I am truly grateful.

I commit this day to You Holy God. Asking that You would lead me into the conversations with which You would have me involved. 

I seek Your wisdom. Your words. Your encouragement. Faith. Hope.

I love You Father. I absolutely know that You are good and full of grace. Be everything You want to be for each of us. Knowing exactly what it is of which we are in desperate need. You. Your love. Your goodness. And Your grace.

How I thank You in advance for all You have in store for us. I love You, Father. I need You. I want You. I thank You. Do all You must. Thank You. Amen.
(296 words ~ 7:06 a.m.)

No comments:

Post a Comment