Wednesday, June 26, 2019

"favorable times"


Wednesday, June 26, 2019 (6:23 a.m.)
Holy God,

Thank You.

Thank You for a cool, beach like morning. Thank You for memories and opportunities. Mm… opportunities: “favorable times.” Yes, Father. Thank You for favorable times.

As I turn in Your Word, searching “favorable times” I stop at 2 Timothy 4:2. Speak clearly to me this morning Father.

The Life Recovery Bible’s comment tells us, “4:1-5 Paul strongly encouraged Timothy to share the Good News of Jesus Christ with others.” Whether the time is favorable or not (v. 2).

We are told to share what You have done for us. Offering Your hope to others. Yes Father. Your Word. Your Truth. Your promises. Empower and embolden me in sharing the hope we each have of living our lives with, in, by, through and for You.

I love You Father. And I thank You for the opportunity [favorable time] to share You and my own story with others. Thank You God. Use me as You know is best. I love You. Amen.
(175 words ~ 7:20 a.m.)

No comments:

Post a Comment