Saturday, June 22, 2019

charity and character


Saturday, June 22, 2019 (7:03 a.m.)
Blessed God,

Thank You for Your presence. Thank You for Your wisdom. Thank You for Your love. Thank You for Your charity. And Your character.

Mm, yes Father. Your charity and character. Speak with me this morning of both of these I ask.
(7:25 a.m.)

Thank You Father. Even as I consider the meaning of these two words, I get to look deeper into Your Word. Your Truth. And learn more of Your goodness. Your justice. Your holiness.

Yes Lord, I thank You. Thank You for leading me. Thank You for guiding us. Teaching us.

Charity: noun ~ generosity and helpfulness especially toward the needy or suffering; benevolent goodwill toward or love of humanity; lenient judgment of others.

Oh Father, thank You. We get to look to You!

All this started as I first considered Moses’ words to the people of Israel (Deuteronomy 30:20a). “Choose to love the LORD your God and to obey Him and commit yourself to Him, for He is your life.” Oh Father, yes!

And then over to Psalm 103. Beginning with David’s praise to You. 

Father, thank You for the records we have of other people’s experiences with You. Empower and enable me in utilizing them.

I love You. I long to serve You. Exactly as You know is best. Thank You God. I praise Your charity. And Your character. Amen.

(236 words ~ 8:19 a.m.)

No comments:

Post a Comment