Tuesday, September 12, 2017

Your embrace

Tuesday, September 12, 2017 (7:17 a.m.)
Blessed Holy God,

How I look to You. A praise song was singing to me earlier. It’s since been replaced with ♪You are good, You are good When there’s nothing good in me… Nothing compares to Your embrace Light of the world FOREVER REIGN♪

Oh, how I thank You for Your presence Father. Mm, yes. Your embrace.

I sit here. Your Word right at hand. Breathing deeply. Hoping. Holding on to Your promises. Thank You Father. Praise You.

♪Oh, I’m running to Your arms I’m running to Your arms The riches of Your love Will always be enough Nothing compares to Your embrace Light of the world FOREVER REIGN

Mm, yes. Thank You Father. Yesterday You reminded me that “We can make our plans, but the LORD determines our steps” (Proverbs 16:9). A very important Truth I had again forgotten. I am free to make all the plans I want. The key is accepting the direction You want me to go.

I forget that. A lot! When I finally remember and settle in to Your embrace, I am soothed. Comforted. Blessed. So supremely blessed.

Oh thank You Father. Thank You.
(10:20 a.m.)
Father, I am back just to ask You to keep me in Your will today.

The minor struggles and frustrations I have encountered because of the recent weather are exactly that. MINOR!

Plans have been altered. Disappointment has crept in. Thank You for blowing it all away yesterday with the reminder of me writing it all in pencil. While giving You full rein [REIGN] to do with my plans as You wish.

Yes, Father. Keep me in Your will and in Your way today. Do all You must in, with, by, through and for me that I would truly live [and love] as You would have me.

Thank You Father. I love You. Amen.
(318 words ~ 10:31 a.m.)

No comments:

Post a Comment