Monday, September 11, 2017

incredibly good and awesome

Saturday, September 2, 2017 (8:41 a.m.)
Escondido, CA
Incredibly Awesome God,

Thank You for how good You are. Incredibly good and awesome. Mm, yes Father. Incredibly good and awesome.

I honestly don’t even know where to start with You this morning. Thank and praise always. Yes. “In all things give thanks” (1 Thessalonians 5:18 ).

(9:33a.m.)

Yes, Father. The longer I sit here, the more distracted I get. Then I take that one deep, cleansing breath that brings my thinking back to You. All You are. All You do. And once again I am thankful. So incredibly thankful.

Thank You Father. Thank You for the good You have brought into my life. Sitting in a place that is unfamiliar to me, I am at peace. A sense of deeply-seated love. That kind of love that leads to the true peace that passes understanding (Philippians 4:7), down in my heart.

Why? Because of You. And Your tremendous love for each and every single one of us. John 3:16, “For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son that none should perish, but have everlasting life”.

Holy God, how I thank You for the way You intersperse Your Word with music containing Your Scriptures in my subconsciousness. Without attempting to be aware of certain thoughts or ideas, Your Truth leads. Thank You for the eagerness I have to follow.

Jesus, I love You. Thank You for the privileges and blessings You have allowed me in this life. You came. You suffered. You died. And You came again. So all would not perish but have everlasting life. There it is again.

There is currently a phrase that uses the word stupid to describe an incredibly good thing. There is no way I would ever want to refer to You as stupid. While at the very same time, that is exactly what I am experiencing. A stupidly good morning.

There truly is no intelligence involved here right now. I am genuinely enjoying being alone with You. My thoughts going to the happiest memories. Hope and joy leading the pack. Again, because of You. Your love. Your plan. Your grace. Your incredible goodness. And awesomeness.

Blessed God, use me this day. Exactly as You wish. Be in, with, by, through and for me in every single encounter I have. Let it be that You are magnified and glorified in some absolutely unexpected ways.

Thank You for blessing me and keeping me in Your glorious presence. I love You. I thank You. Amen.
(429 words ~ 10:15 a.m.)

No comments:

Post a Comment