Tuesday, December 27, 2016

worship, adore, extol

Tuesday, December 27, 2016 (7:21 a.m.)
Blessed, Holy God,

It's the third day of Christmas. How would You have me proceed? Worshiping. Adoring. And extolling. Yes!

Holy God, teach me to worship, adore and extol Your Blessed Son.

My mind is swirling with tiny bits of information. Words describing other words. Christmas carols referencing Scripture verses. Those verses prompting more melodies. Very akin to the chicken, the egg and which came first. One thought blending right into another.

Thank You Father. Thank You for the opportunity of truly focusing our thoughts and time on You. Thank You for The Celebration Hymnal and its Worship Sequence for PRINCE OF PEACE.

Let's Worship and Adore Him (Revelation 15:4). I Extol You (Psalm 111:1). O Come, All Ye Faithful (Luke 2:15). And then my own head singing O Come, Let Us Adore Him (Matthew 2:2).

Blessed God, how I ask You to guide my worship, adoration and extolling of Your precious Son's holy birth. These are truly powerful words that point to other strong meanings.

Worship = admire. Adore = love dearly. Extol = praise enthusiastically.

Big words. Bigger meanings. Teach me how to use them well this day. In my actual execution of worshiping, adoring and extolling Your Holy Son. O Come, Let Us Adore Him indeed!

Thank You Father. Happy Third Day of Christmas! I love You. Amen.

(228 words ~ 8:33 a.m.)

No comments:

Post a Comment