Friday, December 16, 2016

opportunities of joy

Friday, December 16, 2016 (4:03 a.m.)

♫Sweet, Little Jesus Boy♫

Good very early morning. Thank You for the rain. Thank You for the blessings. Thank You for the many opportunities of joy. Thank You for memories. And traditions.

Thank You Jesus.
(7:28 a.m.)

Oh my gracious! I fell back to sleep. D-e-e-p sleep. Complete with a dream I still remember in detail.

Jesus, thank You! Thank You for added rest. And a touch of whimsy. Thank You that while I have no idea where our time together may take us, I know I am grateful.

Yesterday You provided me with a multitude of reminders that the word for this third week of Advent is joy. Written versions of it showed up in the most unexpected places. Thank You!

Thank You also for the amount of times I noticed myself saying, “Yea!” throughout the day. I found myself smiling every time I noticed. Thank You.

Thank You for the work You are doing in me. How I ask that You would continue growing me.
(8:42 a.m.)

Just as I was prepared to go deeper with You and the Truth of Colossians 2:6-7 circumstances rushed me over to Revelation 22:20b. Blessed Jesus how I thank You for being eternal. Infinite. Outside of time and space.

I try to keep track of all the thoughts running through my head at any one given time. You DO it! Thank You Jesus. Thank You for leading me first from one section of Scripture, then to another. Yet having them all underlying linked to You.

Oh holy Jesus, thank You for Your Truth. Your promises. Your coming. Your birth. Your life. Your teachings. Your suffering. Your death. Your resurrection. All leading us to Your promise in Revelation 22:20a, “Yes, I am coming soon!”

To which I wholeheartedly plea, “Amen! Come, Lord Jesus!” (22:20b). Please. Thank You. I love You. Amen.
(316 words ~ 9:46 a.m.)

No comments:

Post a Comment