Friday, December 30, 2016

Jesus came to bring joy

Friday, December 30, 2016 (5:27 a.m.)
Holy Father God,

Thank You for waking up to more Christmas carols in my mind. O Come, Let Us Adore Him, Go, Tell It on the Mountain, The First Noel.

Thank You for songs. Thank You for Christmas. Thank You for the joy Your Son came to bring to the world. Oh look, another song! Joy to the World

Mm, Jesus. Thank You for the joy You came to bring.
(6:53 a.m.)

We have much to accomplish this day. Let Your joy be our focal point.

Reading in John 15 (vs.1- 17) of You as the True Vine two more songs sang out to me. Joy, Joy and This is my commandment that You love one another that Your joy may be full. Jesus, how I ask that I live this day in Your joy.

John 15:11 (The Living Bible), “I have told you this so that you will be filled with my joy. Yes, your cup of joy will overflow!” And The Message, “I've told you these things for a purpose: that my joy might be your joy, and your joy wholly mature.”

Yes, please. It is Your joy I long to experience. Wholly mature at that!

Come with me this day. In my thoughts, my words, my actions. I love You Jesus and I want the world to know it. Thank You for loving us so much that You came to bring Your joy to the world. Hmm. Yes. Thank You. Guide and direct me in using Your joy well. Thank You. I love You. Amen.

(264 words ~ 7:22 a.m.)

No comments:

Post a Comment