Friday, December 2, 2016

always!

Friday, December 2, 2016 (6:02 a.m.)
Blessed, Holy God,

Thank You. I woke up singing. And thinking. We need a little Christmas Right this very minute And I need to love and forgive freely. Always.

(6:25 a.m.)

As I sit here looking up our current traditions and their origins, Father again I turn to You asking (Matthew 7:7) that You would guide my search. It is You I long to honor and glorify. Not only during this season... always!

Hmm. Always - “at all times; on all occasions”. Yes, Father continue Your work in me that I would come to know You. Really, truly know You. At all times, on all occasions.

Holy Father. Thank You. Thank You that I get to look to You, read Your Word and be filled with the hope that comes only from knowing You.

The Life Recovery Bible comment for John 17:1-26 speaks of Jesus as “our high priest and intercessor (Hebrews 8:1-6).” It goes on to tell how that in this final prayer of His, “He makes God's will known to us and our heartfelt needs known to God.”

Thank You Father! Thank You Jesus!

When I awoke this morning singing We need a little Christmas It was YOU I knew we needed. You, wrapped up in the Spirit of Christmas. You, Who can speak to our souls that have Grown a little leaner, Grown a little colder, Grown a little sadder, Grown a little older

Thank You for this uninterrupted opportunity of sitting here, reading Your Word and being reminded that “Jesus' words and deeds reveal God's mercy, justice, glory, truth and His desire to establish a personal relationship with each of us.”

When I sing of needing a little Christmas, this is exactly what I mean! You supply our every single need. Always!

Jesus intercedes with God the Father on our behalf, bringing our needs and requests continually before God. He prays that we would know His perfect joy, be protected from all evil, grow in truth and holiness, and show love toward all people.”

The song reminds us For we need a little music, Need a little laughter, Need a little singing Ringing through the rafter, And we need a little snappy “Happy ever after” Need a little Christmas now

YOU meet our every need! Always.

Thank You Jesus for this Advent Season. Continue Your work in causing us to remember that it's You Who provides perfect joy, protection from evil, Truth, holiness and the ability to show love towards all people.

We DO need a little Christmas. One only YOU can supply. Thank You Father. Thank You Son. Thank You Holy Ghost.

I love You. I thank You. And I need You. Always! Thank You. Amen.

(458 words ~ 7:58 a.m.)

No comments:

Post a Comment