Wednesday, December 7, 2016

blessed

Wednesday, December 7, 2016 (6:22 a.m.)
Holy, Blessed God,

You bless us. And bless us. And bless us. Thank You.
(8:18 a.m.)
I confess to feeling unsure as to how best to use these blessings.

Thank You that feeling is NOT being! Thank You that just as I started to tell You that I am unsure, I remembered that I am to be sure in You.
(10:41 a.m.)

Mm... 1 Samuel 12:24 New Living Translation tells us, “But be sure to fear the LORD and sincerely worship Him. Think of all the wonderful things He has done for you.” I truly have tears at the very thought.

You bless us. And bless us. And bless us! Let me fully esteem and revere You! Serving You in Truth with all my heart.

It's a process. I will never do it perfectly. I may very often times feel unsure. But in You, I AM sure!

YOU bless and keep us. YOU smile down and show us Your kindness. YOU answer our prayers and give us Your peace (Numbers 6:24-26 Easy-to-Read Version). All our blessings come from You. On that I am very sure.

Thank You for reminding me. Every time I need it most. I am sure in You!

I absolutely LOVE when reading Your Word brings me to tears! Even when they are the shaky “oh my goodness, I don't know if I ever knew this before” signs of emotion.

Romans 8:38 Contemporary English Version begins, “I am sure that nothing can separate us from God's love...” Other editions use the words: persuaded, convinced and certain.

Thank You Father that while there are so very many things of which I may feel unsure, being separated from Your love is never to be one of them.

Thank You Father. Praise You. Use me well this day. Exactly as You wish. I love You. Thank You. Amen.
(314 words ~ 11:26 a.m.)

No comments:

Post a Comment