Tuesday, December 13, 2016

life lessons

Tuesday, December 13, 2016 (7:16 a.m.)
Holy God,

I woke up thinking these words, “Because the Lord is my Shepherd, I have everything I need!” (Psalm 23:1). What a wonderfully comforting Truth.

Father, how I thank You for knowing me. Loving me. Leading me.

“He lets me rest in the meadow grass and leads me beside the quiet streams. He gives me new strength. He helps me do what honors Him the most” (vs. 2-3).

Yes please. Help me do what honors You the most.

I love You so much. You keep teaching me life lessons.

And with that, it's time to go for the day. Please come with me. Pointing me exactly where You would have me go.

Thank You for guarding and guiding me (v. 4). Providing my needs as You know is best (5). Thank You that “Your goodness and unfailing kindness are with me all of my life” (6a).

Use me as You wish. Thank You. I love You. Amen.
(165 words ~ 7:47 a.m.)

No comments:

Post a Comment