Wednesday, December 28, 2016

"and ransom captive Israel"

Wednesday, December 28, 2016 (7:51 a.m.)
Holy, Holy God,
(8:49 a.m.)
You are so good. So kind. You provide so much. Thank You.

Thank You for time to sit. To ponder. Consider. Reflect. Review. Wonder.

Blessed Father, how I thank You for the love You have for mankind. That You would come to earth in the form of an infant.

I woke up several times singing O Come, O Come, Emmanuel I thought heavily on the words and ransom captive Israel Now I find myself singing Rejoice! Rejoice! Emmanuel Shall come to thee, O Israel

How I wonder, what would it be to truly live a life of rejoicing? I confess to thinking of joy. And there are many instances of my genuinely experiencing delight and gladness.

This I bring back to You Blessed God. You came to be with us (Emmanuel). You came to “ransom captive Israel”. And we are to rejoice. Let me live this day reflecting the delight and gladness that comes from truly celebrating the birth of Your precious Son.

Happy Fourth Day of Christmas, Father. I love You. Amen.

(185 words ~ 10:08 a.m.)

No comments:

Post a Comment