Wednesday, March 2, 2016

yieldings

Wednesday, March 2, 2016 (1:18 p.m.)
Holy, Holy God,

Thank You! Thank You for the change in today's plans which has yielded so many things. Time spent with loved ones. A completely empty laundry hamper. The decision to make an unschedule phone call and the blessings involved there.

Most dear and blessed Father God, these have not been automatic choices. My typical way of handling disappointment is to get angry. Brood. Shut down. Close myself off. Dwell upon and replay the negative. Praise and thank You Father.

Thank You for this added opportunity to turn once more to Your Word. In doing so I am blessed again by Your Truth. Searching a verse for 'yieldings' I get to learn more about wisdom. Just look at what Proverbs 8:19 (New American Standard Bible) has to say, “My fruit is better than gold, even pure gold, And my yield better than choicest silver.”

Thank You for the God that You are. And thank You for calling us to represent You well. I love You Father. I long to serve You. And thanks for clean clothes! Amen.
(182 words ~ 2:56 p.m.)

No comments:

Post a Comment