Saturday, March 12, 2016

-est

Saturday, March 12, 2016 (5:04 a.m.)
Holiest God,

Just as I awoke this morning, I began thinking of You as best. Greatest. Kindest. -est. The superlative of adjectives. The highest degree of comparison. That's You!

Wanting to give You Your due, I searched for “-est” words that might be found in the Bible. I was quite surprised to be introduced to something I'd never considered before.

Not only is Your Word broken up into two Testaments with a total of 66 books, the chapters and verses are all counted as well. How have I never thought of this before? And why is it so interesting to me now?

Blessed God, thank You for surprises. New-to-me information. Details. Facts. Awareness that once again leads me to becoming eager and excited to tell [AGOG]. The smile on my face acknowledges the joy I'm feeling within. Thank You Father.

Thank You for all You provide us. Thank You for the teachings of others. Thank You that You are indeed “-est”! Use me today exactly as You wish. I love You. Thank You. Amen.
(181 words ~ 7:52 a.m.)

No comments:

Post a Comment