Monday, March 7, 2016

Love. Truth. Promises.

Monday, March 7, 2016 (5:37 a.m.)
Blessed Holy God,

Thank You for Your love. Thank You for Your Truth. Thank You for Your promises. Thank You for inviting us in to the hope that is found in Your Word.

Thank You Dearest Father. Pages and pages I read this morning. All of the same psalm. 119. Each verse reaffirming truths I have long come to believe.

Holy God. I love You. As I continue breathing in deeply, my soul settles firmly on the hope that is found herein. Thank You that we have the privilege and opportunity to study Your Word. Thank You that the only guarantee we have in this life is that of Your unfailing love.

Something odd is happening with my vision at this very moment. I have no idea what to make of it. I bring even this to You Blessed Lord. Lead me. Guide me. Direct my steps.
(9:53 a.m.)

Forty-five minutes of extremely unusual vision makes me keenly aware of how often I take even my physical sight for granted. Be in all aspects of my perception this day I pray. Physical, emotional, mental and especially spiritual. I invite You to be all You want to be for me.

Guide and direct me in Your love. Your Truth. And Your promises that I would continue becoming the woman You desire me to be. I love You Father. Thank You. Amen.
(236 words ~ 9:59 a.m.)

No comments:

Post a Comment