Tuesday, March 22, 2016

inspiration

Tuesday, March 22, 2016 (5:50 a.m.)
Holy, Blessed, Father God,

Thank You!

You inspired me yesterday. To fully utilize Christ's Kingdom in the midst of a frustrating disappointment. To take a walk. And do the next thing.

Thank You Blessed Father. You inspired me to start work on a long overdue project and to stick with it almost to completion. Thank You.

Thank You that in looking back at other times of inspiration I came across one for 12:12 12/12/12 12:12. And the opportunity to again “Be glad for all God is planning for you. Be patient in trouble, and prayerful always” (Romans 12:12 The Living Bible).

Mmm. Yes! Thank You Father. As I consider all that we have left to do I look to You ASKing You to empower and enable us to “Be joyful in hope, patient in trouble, and persistent in prayer” (International Standard Version).

We love You God. There is still much to do. And I look to You for the power and the strength with which to accomplish all You have for us. Thank You Father. Amen.
(183 words ~ 6:48 a.m.)

No comments:

Post a Comment