Thursday, March 10, 2016

launching point

Thursday, March 10, 2016 (5:28 a.m.)
Most Dear and Blessed God,

I am here again. Looking to You. Asking Your blessings. Seeking Your Truth. Knocking on Your door of promises. Yes, Father. I am knocking on Your door of promises.

Let me be clear with You here. I have no idea what this really means. Yet I acknowledge the pull to learn more.

Blessed God, how I thank You for the pull You have on my heart. My soul. My mind. And my strength. You are so good. So faithful. So loving. So kind. Please continue Your work in leading and guiding me to all You require of me.

Yes please Father. Deuteronomy 10:12-13 is my launching point this morning. Direct my emotions, desires, thoughts and actions accordingly. I love You. I thank You. And I praise and fear You.

Bless us. Keep us. Make Your face shine upon us and give us Your peace (Numbers 6:24-26). Thank You. I love You. Amen.
(163 words ~ 6:36 a.m.)

No comments:

Post a Comment