Wednesday, March 2, 2016

"learning to worship God"

Wednesday, March 2, 2016 (6:16 a.m.)
Amazing God of Glory,

Thank You! Thank You that You are God. And that You are amazing! Thank You for the choices You provide for us. Every single moment of every single day. The choice is always ours.

Thank You that we can choose to get upset. Curse. Behave badly. Or we can choose to turn to You. Fall on our faces in surrender. And praise. Thank You that every time we turn back to You and Your Word there is so much more to be found.

I confess to waking up this morning feeling somewhat bitter. Even going to sleep last night I had the choice, grumbles and growls or spinning and grinning. Thank You Father for the simplicity of a ditty put together for the benefit of grandchildren.

“Growl. Grump. Give a little jump. Spin. Grin. Let's begin again.” Thank You for this succinct reminder of Ephesians 4:26. New Life Version tells us, “If you are angry, do not let it become sin. Get over your anger before the day is finished.”

Blessed God, You are so good. You have been working in me all these years and I am incredibly grateful. Thank You.

Thank You for the privilege of coming before You this morning asking that the Truth Moses sang of in Deuteronomy 32 be seen in my choices, thoughts, words and actions. Verse 47 in the New Living Translation rings loudly and clearly this morning. “These instructions are not mere words – they are your life! By obeying them you will enjoy a long life in the land you are crossing the Jordan River to occupy.”

Awesome, Holy God, YOU are my life! Upholding Your Word in the choices I make is my desire. Teach me Blessed Father. Help me in learning to praise and worship You as You wish. You are every single thing we need. Let my goal today be to know You even more.

I love You Father. Bless us and keep us as only You are able. Thank You. I love You. Amen.
(349 words ~ 7:15 a.m.)

No comments:

Post a Comment