Sunday, June 21, 2015

reminded

Father's Day Sunday, June 21, 2015 (8:54 a.m.)
Holy God,

This morning I was reminded. Of so very many things.

First, we are to Pray. Pray. Pray everyday. Open our hearts up and talk to Jesus Then we are to Learn to be a servant of all

Blessed Father, we are so grateful to You for the reminders You provide us. Reminders to pray on behalf of others. Like I did yesterday.

No sooner had I begun asking, You had already intervened. Nerves were calmed. Hope restored. And You given all the credit.

Thank You Father. Thank You for being the Father You are. What an opportunity we have this morning. To thank and praise YOU for being the wonderful, incredible, all loving Father You are.

When it comes to honoring fathers, You are exactly where I want to start. As we get ready to get started with this day, it's You I long to glorify and pay tribute to. Do all You must to make sure You are given all the praise You so rightly deserve.

I love You Father. Happy Father's Day, Dad! Amen.

(186 words ~ 9:48 a.m.)

No comments:

Post a Comment