Monday, June 22, 2015

gifts abound

Monday, June 22, 2015 (7:13 a.m.)
Blessed, Holy Father God,

Thank You! You blessed us again. Minor irritations were quickly calmed. Reminders to pray not only abounded, but were acted on. Father, thank You. Emotions ran high. But Your good sense kept it all in check. Thank You.

Thank You that as I consider the peace that comes from shifting our focus onto You, I have the opportunity to read Paul's words to the believers of Philippi. He abounded in the gifts they had sent to to him while in a Roman prison (Philippians 4:18).

I love the words The Voice uses for the next verse. “Know this: my God will also fill every need you have according to His glorious riches in Jesus, the Anointed, our Liberating King” (19). Mm, such Truth. So much hope. Thank You Father.

Thank You that You designed each of us to need You. We are to love one another (John 15:12) in the same way Jesus loves each of us (9) that our joy will be full (11). Complete. Overflowing. Abundant.

Your loving gifts abound in relationships that are being built on the Truth of Your Word. How I ask that You would continue using each of us exactly as You wish that our joy will indeed be full.

I love You Father. And I ask that You would steady my thoughts and actions this day that I would truly come to glorify You forever and ever. I love You. And I thank You. So much. Thank You. Amen. 
(255 words ~ 8:24 a.m.)

No comments:

Post a Comment