Tuesday, April 15, 2014

You amaze me!

Tuesday, April 15, 2014 (7:28 a.m.)
Amazing Father God,

I was able to watch parts of the lunar eclipse late last night and very early this morning. Right from my bed, after jockeying around to get the best view possible. What I remember far more than the sight was the song. It was just one section of a refrain use me for Your Glory that kept coming to mind but I was aware of it all through the event.

Blessed Father, there was a time I took this kind of thing for granted. Maybe to some extent I still do. It doesn't mean the “Wow” factor is lost on me. In fact, I just remembered. That was going to be my first word to You.

I said it when the moon was still low and to the east of us. It seemed so much bigger and brighter when I first caught its glimpse. Going outside much later, with it much higher in the sky, I was keenly aware of a white strip to the west that I'm still not sure what it was.

All this to say, You amaze me! The way You called light into being. You orchestrated the science behind every aspect of what is necessary for life and I am amazed. Amazed to be able to partake of Your beauty. Amazed for the privilege of coming before You with thanksgiving. Concerns. Requests. Praise.

Father, thank You. Thank You that You love us. Thank You that You care. Thank You that You are available to hear our hearts.

The morning is getting away from us. It's almost time to become busy with the watching of two little boys. Be with us in that endeavor. You know exactly what this day holds for each of us. Infuse us with all we need in making us up to the task set before us.

♫Heaven is here now Your Spirit is here now Lord we believe it, We've started to see it Your Kingdom come Come have Your way here Establish Your rule, Come take the throne Your Kingdom come

Yes Blessed Father, Your kingdom come! Take all I am Lord use me for Your Glory I'm not my own I belong to the King And the King amazes me! Thank You for Your goodness. Your grace. Your glory. Use me as You wish this day. I love You Dad. Thank You. You amaze me! Amen.

(406 words ~ 8:22 a.m.)

No comments:

Post a Comment