Tuesday, April 29, 2014

songs from God

Tuesday, April 29, 2014 (6:43 a.m.)
Blessed God,

Thank You. Thank You that so many times in my sleeplessness my mind is brought around to singing. I have yet to remember the various songs that kept me company throughout the darkness of last night and much earlier this morning.

Thank You. It seems to be songs that most often bring my heart, soul, mind, possible even my strength back to trusting You. Left to my own accord I fuss with details. Replay incidents. With music I am easily swept away to praise.

My first recollection on the most recent playlist was You give and take away... My heart will choose to say, Lord Blessed be Your name

Thank You Father. Thank You for songs that truly get into my being and sing themselves without my asking. Through them I am reminded that no matter what It Is Well With my Soul and Great is Thy Faithfulness

Thank You that even when I am unable to sleep, songs from You help me rest. And then surprise, surprise sometimes I even wake up after having dreamed.

I believe this morning I slept the soundest and dreamt the deepest immediately after being reminded, again through a song from You, that I get to lay down my burden, Down by the riverside... Is THAT why I love water so much?

Blessed Father, thank You for blessing me in so many ways. Thank You for songs that truly feed my entire being. Use me well this day Blessed Dad. In ways I am not even expecting. I love You and want to represent You to others exactly as You wish to be represented. Embolden and enable me to do precisely that.

I love You. I thank You. Amen.
(293 words ~ 7:43 a.m.)


No comments:

Post a Comment