Friday, April 25, 2014

Divine Intervention - take 2

Friday, April 25, 2014 (11:50 a.m.)
Father,

I'm here again on the behalf of loved ones. This time: sisters-in-law. One traveling in hopes of speaking Your Truth in love (Ephesians 4:15) to another.

Yes, Father! You know ALL the variables to this current circumstance. We do not pretend to. You know Your plans and we choose to believe “they are plans for good and not for evil, to give ___ a future and a hope” (Jeremiah 29:11).

Blessed Father, I don't mean to 'mess' with Scripture. I don't want to take it out of context to suit our own longings. Yet, on the other hand, that's exactly what I want to do!

On behalf of our dear loved one, I desperately want to believe it's okay to interject her name where the blank is and stand firm in believing that Nothing, nothing, absolutely nothing is too difficult for You

Blessed Father, we come together praying. Asking. Seeking. Knocking (Matthew 7:7). Pleading with You by means of the groans of the Holy Spirit (Romans 8:26). Do for Your precious daughter what no one else has been able to do.

We love You Father. We thank You for the privilege of praying to You. Thank You. Bless my sisters, I pray. Amen.
(210 words ~ 12:12 p.m.)

No comments:

Post a Comment