Friday, January 31, 2014

Truth leads to peace

Friday, January 31, 2014 (6:27 a.m.)
Most Holy Father God,

Thank You for peace. The peace that overtakes us as we breath in deeply and intentionally. Peace. It's a fruit of the Spirit (Galatians 5:22). It develops over time. And I am grateful every single time I experience it for myself.
(7:57 a.m.)

My thoughts roam. I read (Habakkuk 3). I think. I ponder. I want. I hope. I trust. I believe. And I thank You Father. Thank You that Your Truth leads to such peace.

Be with us in the places we plan to go today and the things we are looking to do. We love You Father and long to have You glorified through our thoughts, words, actions and the very core of who we are in You.

Let Your peace be experienced this day Dear Lord. We love you. We thank You. And we want to serve You as You desire to be served. Help us be all You would have us be. Thank You. We love You. Amen.

(174 words ~ 9:09 a.m.)

No comments:

Post a Comment