Friday, January 3, 2014

sweet, sweet moments

Friday, January 3, 2014 (11:39 a.m.)
Lake Arrowhead, CA
Mm, Blessed Father,

The opportunity to just sit here and reflect on Your glory and Your faithfulness. To take the time to take in all You have to offer and provide each and every one of us is such a treat. Father, how I thank You for such sweet, sweet moments with You.

There are several things for me to take care of in the next few hours. I invite You in to this time. Order my thoughts. Create for me a rhythm I would not be able to establish on my own.

1Corinthians 14:40 keeps coming across my heart. “Let all things be done decently and in order.” We've talked about this in the past. Perhaps You want to work it into our fibers more than before. We invite You in Blessed Father. Into our hearts, our souls, our minds, our strength (Mark 12:30).

Take hold of each of us. Work in and through and for and with us as only You are able. You know the plan You have set and what is to be accomplished. Bring it into fruition Dear Lord. Use us as You know is needed.

The Message says this regarding 1Corinthians 14:39-40, “Three things, then to sum this up: When you speak forth God's Truth, speak your heart out. Don't tell people how they should or shouldn't pray when they're praying in tongues you don't understand. Be courteous and considerate in everything.”

Work mightily in me Blessed Father. Teach me to speak my heart out for Your Truth, being courteous and considerate in everything. I want You to be glorified and enjoyed forever. Not just by me. By all of mankind. Do as You must to Your end. I love You Father. I thank You. Amen.

(299 words ~ 12:01 p.m.)

No comments:

Post a Comment