Wednesday, January 22, 2014

so blessed

Sunday, January 19, 2014 (7:54 a.m.)
Blessed Father God,

I got to share about Your loving, forgiving nature yesterday. It was natural. Easy. Like I truly knew what I was talking about.

I used words like 'relationship' and 'forgiveness'. And I reiterated again and again how VERY much You love each and everyone of us.

I confess, I got a Bible address wrong. I quoted, “For all have sinned and fallen short of the glory of God” as being Lamentations 3:23, instead of Romans. Use my best intentions for healing Blessed Father.

We are so blessed to be so loved by You Dearest Father. Enable and empower me to use Your blessings to Your good and to Your glory this day. “This IS the day that You have made. I WILL rejoice and be glad in it!” (Psalm 118:24).

And right now, this very minute, I ask You to pour out blessings upon the phone call I am planning to make. Time is short. There's much to do in this next hour. Let the real words of Lamentations 3 (in this case verses 21-23) strike a resounding chord on the heart of whom I believe them to be targeted.

Yet there is one ray of hope: His compassion never ends. It is only the Lord's mercies that have kept us from complete destruction. Great is His faithfulness; His loving-kindness begins afresh each day.”

Blessed Father God, thank You for Your loving-kindness. Thank You for Your faithfulness. Thank You that it really, truly does fall afresh on us each day.

Help me use this day to Your good and to Your glory. I love You and I long to have that show in all I am, think, say and do. Thank You that we are absolutely so blessed by You. Thank You Father. I love You. Amen.

(306 words ~ 8:22 a.m.)

No comments:

Post a Comment