Thursday, January 30, 2014

Our Father (cont'd)

Thursday, January 30, 2014 (5:55 a.m.)
Our Father,

We started in that direction yesterday. I read a bit about The Lord's Prayer. And I learned a little too. Thank You Father.

Thank You that even with a huge interruption of people, places and things Your Truth stayed with me throughout the day. I received encouragement to focus on what I could do and not on what I couldn't. Quite a lot was accomplished, at my slow and steady pace.

Father, thank You. Thank You that in the midst of all the places to go and things to do, communication was not only practiced but highly successful as well! Thank You Father. Thank You.
(9:08 a.m.)

The dog has been walked. Dishes done. Living areas straightened. And much of the while I reverted to thinking of all that is entailed in knowing You as “Our Father”. Blessed Daddy God, what a Gift [Jesus] You have provided for us. Enable and empower me to use and share Him well.

He is the One who originally taught us to pray saying, “Our Father...” (Luke 11:2). Let me remember the power that is ours in His name. I love You so very much Blessed Father. Thank You for helping me know to trust You.

Work in and with, through and for me this day. Thank You Father. I love You. Amen.
(226 words ~ 9:17 a.m.)  

No comments:

Post a Comment