Wednesday, January 15, 2014

heritage

Saturday, January 4, 2014 (8:25 a.m.)
Lake Arrowhead, CA
Holy Father God,

Good morning. Hello. I love You. You blessed us again. Dinner and a wonderfully relaxing time spent getting to know and know more about family.
(11:18 a.m.)

I confess to You Father, I don't know how to stay connected with You this morning. I keep randomly leaving here to check on various less important things.

Speak to my heart. Nourish my soul. Quiet the chatter and distractions going on within me. I WANT to be here with You. Not only in body; but mind, heart and soul as well.

We spoke a lot of family last night. A family filled with flaws. Hurts. Disappointments. And resilience. Mm Father, guide me with my thoughts and what You want me to take away from our time together.

Speculating on the whys and wherefores of family history, articulating deeply held memories of dysfunction brings me ever closer to the hope found in Your Word. Wondering if there really are over 365 'fear nots'



No comments:

Post a Comment