Friday, August 16, 2013

intentional

Saturday, August 10, 2013 (5:56 a.m.)
(6:14 a.m.)
Blessed Father,
I seem to still be refusing. You offer me love. Forgiveness. Hope. And still I play around with negativity. Not on purpose this time.
Most Blessed Holy Father God, in just beginning to confess myself to You the word 'intentional' came to mind. I cannot afford to let my heart, soul, mind and soul (Mark 12:30) simply wander off from You in frustration and disappointment.
I must choose to be kind and loving. I must choose to be Yours alone. Thank You for referring me back to Deuteronomy, the basics of Your teaching through Moses. Thank You for knowing Your children so well. Words written so many thousands of years ago still hold true today.
Thank You Father that in my reading this morning I am reminded that even Moses, reacting in terrible anger” (Exodus 32:19) cast aside [and broke!] the very words You Yourself had written (v.16). This in no way excuses my behavior and attitude these past many weeks. It does however remind me of the importance of being intentional

No comments:

Post a Comment