Friday, August 16, 2013

alert, not afraid


Tuesday, August 13, 2013 (7:44 a.m.)
Most Holy God,
Thank You. Sleep. Restful, regenerative sleep again renewed my soul. You provided me the peace with which to relax, refresh, recharge. Thank You Dearest Father that Your faith, hope and love never fails. Thank You that You provide everything we need to turn our trust back over to You.
Father, I confess the FEAR that has been running rampant over my very being. FEAR of people, places and things. FEAR of the unknowns and what ifs. Thank You Father that You call us again and again to not be afraid. Have faith. Believe. Trust. Ah, to truly rely on You and Your Word. Yes Father. I am here asking You to make it so in me this day.
The thoughts I think too often take me far from Your best for me. How I ask that You would continue Your work in teaching me to be alert, not afraid.

No comments:

Post a Comment