Saturday, August 3, 2013

desire


Saturday, August 3, 2013 (3:47 a.m.)
All Glorious Mighty God,
THANK YOU! It's been more than a long while since my very first desire [eagerness, enthusiasm] upon awakening is to come and talk with You. Blessed Father, thank You.
Thank You that there really, truly is desire on my part. Desire to hope. To think. Dream. Plan. I feel as though a weight has lifted from my chest. There's a lightness that lets me feel once again as if I could soar.
Father, how long has it been since I last felt completely agog [eager, excited, enthusiastic] with You? There's even a song in my head. I don't remember the words yet, but the melody is completely there. Thank You Father. Thank You!
Psalm 38:9. Many translations. Much to consider. Time to try and sleep again. I love You Father. I ask You to permit me some good, quality rest from which to awaken refreshed, renewed and ready to go into a blissful day of service unto You. I love You Father. And I truly, absolutely, genuinely thank You for blessing me with this true desire to connect with You. Thank You. I love You. Amen.
(196 words ~ 4:34 a.m.)

No comments:

Post a Comment