Thursday, February 9, 2012

unexpected

Thursday, February 9, 2012 (6:21 a.m.)

Surprise!

What an unexpected way to start the day. Janitorial duties before six a.m. Thank You God for the tools with which to bring things back around to functioning properly.

That says a mouthful of Truth doesn’t it? Tools used well for proper function. I think immediately of Your Word as a tool. Do I use it properly?

Father God, how I thank You for equipping us. You provided us Your Word to direct and guide us. You remind us throughout of the importance of being prepared.

Reading Revelation 3:3, I am told once again to, “Go back to what you heard and believed at first; hold to it firmly. Repent and turn to me again. If you don’t wake up, I will come to you suddenly, as unexpected as a thief.”

Blessed Lord Jesus, keep me awake and aware this day. Prepare me to expect the unexpected in sharing Your love. Be my strength and wisdom in making choices and decisions. Comfort and guide me in the way You would have me go and the things You would have me share. I love You. Thank You for unexpected surprises. Amen.

(197 words ~ 7:32 a.m.)

No comments:

Post a Comment