Wednesday, February 8, 2012

jaw dropping beauty

Wednesday, February 8, 2012 (6:25 a.m.)

Amazingly, Incredible God,

As far as I can remember, this was a first! I spent the first quarter hour of my day looking west instead of east! I’m pretty sure my first audible word was “WOW!” And I know for a fact that my jaw dropped as I stood stalk still, with mouth agape, taking in the wonder of a full moon still bright in the sky at six o’clock in the morning.

Father God, I am truly speechless. Such jaw dropping beauty! Thank You that it just all came together for me. Right as I was getting out of bed, my first foot had barely reached the floor and I had started singing I’m so unworthy, but still You love me

I was so content and excited to come sing that to You. In looking up the lyrics just now I find the line right above what I was singing was what I was experiencing this morning as I hurried from front yard to backyard and back again to the original window of my first sighting. We’re singin’ "You are holy, great and mighty The moon and the stars declare who You are"

Father, this song never fails to bring me to tears. This morning however I am just in awe of the beauty You provide for us. As I continue singing the words to the song All glory, honor, power is Yours forever, Amen I ask that You would remind me often throughout this day of Your ability to stop me dead in my tracks with Your jaw dropping beauty. What an unexpected, delightful gift!

And more than that Blessed Lord remind me well of the very last line of this awe-inspiring song Forever my heart will sing of how great You are

I love You so very much. Thank You for such a gift with which to start the day. Let me use it well. I love You. Thank You. Amen.

(330 words ~ 7:08 a.m.)

No comments:

Post a Comment