Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Hallelujah!

Wednesday, February 1, 2012 (12:24 p.m.)

Thank You Jesus!

I have had THE most amazing morning! You graced me with the TRUTH of Zechariah 4:10 which has given me MORE than just a little bit of slack to cut for myself.

"Do not despise these small beginnings, for the Lord rejoices to see the work begin, to see the plumb line in Zerubbabel's hand."

WHOSE hand? NOT mine!!!!!!!!!!! I have continued to set myself up for failure for SO long, by trying to meet my own expectations. I'm gonna hurt (or not) for however long God allows.

Am I supposed to despise my small beginnings? NO! Why? "... for the Lord rejoices to see the work BEGIN" Finish? No! BEGIN!

Sweetest, dearest Friend Jesus, THANK YOU for walking this long, lonesome path with me. You have encouraged me with Your Truth all along the way. Truly, I cannot thank You enough!

It has seemed so very long since I have been THIS “AGOG (excited and eager to tell) with God”. Thank You. Thank You. Thank You.

I love You SO much! Amen.

(181 words ~ 12:31 p.m.)

No comments:

Post a Comment