Sunday, February 12, 2012

Psalm 92

Sunday, February 12, 2012 (6:32 a.m.)

Gloriously Awesome God,

It’s gray, cloudy and a little cool outside. Gray. Cloudy. Cool. And beautiful! There’s something striking in the air. It could be the after the rain affect. Or maybe it’s just the freshness of a brand new day. Either way, I am grateful.

How perfect to find Psalm 92 right now. (A psalm and song for the Sabbath.) “It is wonderful to be grateful and to sing Your praises, Lord Most High! It is wonderful each morning to tell about Your love and at night to announce how faithful You are.” It’s true Lord. It IS wonderful!

“I enjoy praising Your name to the music of harps, because everything You do makes me happy, and I sing joyful songs.” While this is not always the case for me, its truth does prepare me for verses five and six. “You do great things, Lord. Your thoughts are too deep for an ignorant fool to understand.” True. How very true.

The rest of the psalm goes on to tell of Your glorious rule and wonderful provision. How very grateful I am Dearest Father.

Use me this day, as You desire. Let others see You in me. Keep me grateful. Singing Your praises. Telling of Your love and faithfulness. Yes Lord. Grateful. Praises. Your love. And faithfulness. Mm. So be it! I love You. Amen.

(231 words ~ 7:22 a.m.)

No comments:

Post a Comment